Matt's 20 gallon long

Yea maybe you're right. He's new to the tank so he's prlly filling up on the pods. Gonna have to turn my ac filter into a fuge for pods to breed.

Dana- i really dont think i overfeed at all, used too..yes like over a month ago, I spot feed all my fish. When i say i siphon out leftover food its like 15 secs of a stray piece of brine or mysis that got away not like piles of food or anything. My lights are on 8 hrs a day. My mandarin doesnt eat pods because i have none in my tank. So i spot feed him 3-4 times a day. At first he fled from the baster, now he comes to it. Hes a veryyy slow eater but he does get it all thats around him for the most part. I dont really have much of a CUC. 3 shrimp (cleaner,peppermint and marble) about 3 hermits and 5 Nass snails. i would get more but theres very little algae in my tank aside from coralline taking off. My cyano was not bad at all just near the front of my tank a little.

Dana- i really dont think i overfeed at all, used too..yes like over a month ago, I spot feed all my fish. When i say i siphon out leftover food its like 15 secs of a stray piece of brine or mysis that got away not like piles of food or anything. My lights are on 8 hrs a day. My mandarin doesnt eat pods because i have none in my tank. So i spot feed him 3-4 times a day. At first he fled from the baster, now he comes to it. Hes a veryyy slow eater but he does get it all thats around him for the most part. I dont really have much of a CUC. 3 shrimp (cleaner,peppermint and marble) about 3 hermits and 5 Nass snails. i would get more but theres very little algae in my tank aside from coralline taking off. My cyano was not bad at all just near the front of my tank a little.

Its ok i dont know what im talking about:shock:

Maybe you need some more flow? When I first set up my 29 I had cyano terrible. It was everywhere. So bad that I had to use the red slime remover and do a blackout. I also added powerheads so there is no dead spots snd I haven't had cyano since.

Naw, trust me my cyano was not bad at all. It just so happens my friend had alot of it. He bought some stuff to clear it up and it worked great, so he let me try it. I thought what the hell so i tried it. Im just real picky, i love spotless, white bright sand one little patch and im cleaning it. OCD maybe i dunno lol. Actually where i get it, has a powerhead sweeping right over that area. Which is very weird. Since i bought my 2nd powerhead and just use my HOB filter for flow now, i pretty much have flow everywhere i need right now.

Thanks Reed.
Few new additions, just a couple more mushrooms and a toadstool! And a FTS taken today Feb.26/12
IMG_20120226_132726.jpg

IMG_20120226_132739.jpg

IMG_20120226_132645-1.jpg

Few shots of Manny in all his glory, yes he is now Manny the mandarin courtesy of my nephew.:) and a pic of my shrooms and encrusting gorg...i belive Hannah called it that.

manny4.jpg

manny3.jpg

shrooms.jpg

also thought this was a good pic, the LM blenny i housed for a friend a little while ago. He was pissed i was taking his picture, hence the black. Awesome little guy though, ate any algae that was around him. Got along with my fish and entertained me quite a bit, they are fun to watch.
LawnmowerBlenny.jpg

Great pictures! I love manny! I'm thinking my Oliver needs a girlfriend. I really want a regular green mandarin to go with my spotted.

Back