Midwest Coral Farm

I usually go on Friday morning/afternoons I get paid. I can do Saturday's but we would have to make it snappy as I usually work at 4 on Saturday's. So leave sat at 11 if they open at 12 ect...I figured u two are always working Fridays so I never asked...you both have my number I think.

Soooo wish I lived closer to there! All my family is in WI though that does me no good. It looks like and awesome place. I'd go broke hehe

The store is in Highland Park, Illinois. We are just cheese heads that are close to the border that make the trip to such an awesome LFS!

Two free frags....2 of them free.....one for checking in on facebook and one for spending over 50 and drawing a piece of paper out a fish bowl (1 free 10 dollar frag)

LOVE THIS PLACE

330446dc.jpg

BJ. You have to "check in". so easy to do......thanks ladies and gents. LF those zoa's are also my fav outa the group. I think they are emeralds on fire.....I'll take some more pix of everything I bought today. I got an ultimate stag sps colony for 35 dollars.....hope you enjoy your visit BJ. I can't stay away from this place.

BJ. You have to "check in". so easy to do......thanks ladies and gents. LF those zoa's are also my fav outa the group. I think they are emeralds on fire.....I'll take some more pix of everything I bought today. I got an ultimate stag sps colony for 35 dollars.....hope you enjoy your visit BJ. I can't stay away from this place.

That place is freakin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drove past it at first since I didnt see a sign and my GPS said I was there :mrgreen:

Got 90 dollars worth of frags. A duncan, some awsome zoas, a nice blasto, a plate, and two acans.

Pulled a free 20 dollar frag out of the fish bowl :mrgreen:

Dont have a smart phone to check in. Could I have done that at the store? Might need to do that next time.

Glad you liked it. I love their display tank. I'm not sure...the whole check in thing is just promotional trial I think. Just like the fish bowl. Those ideas actually came from ppl on Facebook....how far of a drive was it for you BJ? Did u get good customer service?

It was about an hour. Had to pass up atleast 5 or 6 LFS on the way. (And those are just the ones I know off hand) It was pretty busy in there too. Great customer service. The guys there were all about talking to you and finding out what you were looking for. The selection there was just phenominal!!!!!!!!!! Definantly worth the drive.

It's about an hour for me too. ....their always switching up their promos so if your not thier FB friend I'll try to post their newest promos here.

Back