Mr.& Mrs.LilJoker's 210

re: Mr.& Mrs.LilJoker's 210

PIcs when the wife adds them for me cuz i cant figure out how to do them so i got to depend on her to do them

026-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025.jpg

028-1.jpg

Man,you gonna love catching those DAMNsels outta there:D
But it does look good.

you can send the damsels to me when you're done with em ;D ;D nice setup!! can't wait to see it grow and evolve even more!

Yote ill just have the wife catch them there Damsels outta the tank. She is from the south so she knows how to do some fishing hahah

Sharkie i got five damsels in the tank but i got a small tank to put the damsels in so even though u are the damsel defender ive got a place for them to be protected and thrive ;D

Sharkie i got five damsels in the tank but i got a small tank to put the damsels in so even though u are the damsel defender ive got a place for them to be protected and thrive ;D

:bounce:

hahha... ;D my mom wants to have a whole tank with just lil tiny baby damsels... thats how i started with mine...

My Damsels are so Hot-headed they have started to eat each other (seriously)... Good looking tank! Im Jealous!

no Yote no dynamite was required:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Ya know,I have come close to using cherry bombs in my tank before.Had a flame angel that decided he liked the taste of SPS polyps.The lil squirt wouldnt take the bait when I'd try catching him.
Finally left him flopping on the sand bed when I upgraded tanks:lol:

<---- just got a fresh rock re-arranging from fighting my own damsel erratication program.... Never again!

Back