Mr.& Mrs.LilJoker's 210

winny I got it from reefhotspot.com. If you go to their home page and search sea apple they only have the one so if you order ity thats the one you should get. But i do beleave its from the indio/asia area hope that helps

Looks like you have yourself a nice and large tank there. off to a good start. just remember not to go too much too fast. Let your systems maturity keep up with your bioload and things will be great! Love the way things are coming along.

Your right alexander, too many fish to fast. I got a nitrate spike. did a water chanmge and things are back to normal. so from now on 1 rfish like every 2 weeks

Hey that's exactly where I got mine from, #1. :lol:
They seem to be tougher than most believe. Mine made it thru the tank boil and continues to thrive.

Yes they do seem to be a good strong group coming from reefhotspot.I got alot of things from there and not one has died or come to the house dead as of yet. I love mine. I want to get the other color also. I beleave it red white and blue it looks so awsome:bowdown:

No im not but it sounds like I should be.:bowdown: How long is the sale for, cause im not ordering anything for atleast 3 weeks:grumble:

Your right alexander, too many fish to fast. I got a nitrate spike. did a water chanmge and things are back to normal. so from now on 1 rfish like every 2 weeks
I dont even know if i would even do that man. I have heard this magical rule that someone apparently made up and it makes sense on one level. The only reason i would add one fish after 2 weeks of anything is if one died in my tank and i was replacing it. If that happened I would wait 2 weeks to make sure everything is a-ok with the rest of the tank before adding yet another fish. I think that the maturing process of a tank is much more prolonged and gradual than any of us want to stay up with. For example in my next tank I would like to wait 6 months minimum before adding fish. doubt ill be able to wait that long but for sure 3 months. of course in a tank this size that does not go to say that if you wanted to add 2 ore 3 neon gobies or 6 chromis that i would wait tons of time for each fish. a fish like that is small enough that I would and have added all at once. But as for any normal fish a a few inches and up I would wait longer periods on especially in the first year of the tank being setup.

Of course this is only my opinion on the matter. Im sure MOST of the fish you add if followed by the 2 week rule will be just fine. I think my main reasoning for it is not to exhaust the biological filtration before it can really get is "groove" on if you will. I did the exact opposite without choice with my 180. only weeks after it being setup I put my at the tim 10-11 inch vlamingi in and he pooped all over the place as you can imagine just littering my new system with all of his poop. Now i went slow after that and still consider my tank to be on the lower side of stocking for the time being but boy oh boy did i pay and am still paying with algae problems. Its been a slow and extremely long drawn out fight with algae but im slowly coming to an end with the war but I think some (not all) of that was by stressing my maturing system in the first year.

rant over and no judgement either way you go.

014-2.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the stripped fish is the convict tang. she is one of my favorite tangs. maybe thats just the southside of Tucson coming outta me :mrgreen:

Hey David Im heade to denver this Saturday to pick up a Goldrim, Unicorn, and a Achillies Tang. Im gonna have to move the vlamingi to the old 90 cause that will be to many fish that will be huge down the road

Back