Murder!!!

yeah, um... i will pass, but I truly appreciate your willingness to help me out...lol

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I guess my tank is telling me that it has reached it's limit for new fish. Funny you mention a bigger tank Biff. I have my eye on a 210 at my LFS. Twin megaflow, stand, hood, and tank for $1450. Should I do it? If I did, I could be me a french angel and my blue-face, huh? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Thats about what I paid for Doc.
210g megaflow,modern oak stand,glass tops for $1400.
I say go for it!

yep bigger tank.

when I introduced my black tang to my reef, my powder blue drug him by his tail around the tank for about a week. I was losing my mind, black tang verses powder blue hmmmm. anyway my black is fine now. Powder blue moved out until a later date.

No. I am still negotiating with my better half. We have a bunch of money saved up for Disneyland and a big Christmas vacation and I was thinking of robbing that fund a bit to get it, but she is not OK with that. I hear her side. I am currently scouring the classifieds and that damn craigslist to see if I can get hooked up on a deal. My ego just can't imagine Biff having such a tank advantage over me!!!

I am just compensating for low manliness. I can't gut a deer like Yote, can't set up a beer bong like Hawkman, not as smart as Dominick, hell, all I had was a bigger tank than Biff (cuz I ain't as smart as her either - and she is a girl!!! :frustrat:). Now she went and took that away. dammit. Time for another Pepsi. :D

Last edited:
Really? Jerm can't gut a deer or make a bong either? sweet, now I am not alone in the world anymore!!!:bounce:

Jerm can't do much of anything ;).

Just remember, no matter how big my tank is, there's no way it's going to look as good as yours!

now you're just taking pity on me. but you are kind. It is working to make me feel good. Sarah, do you realize how many angels you can keep in that tank? Like 5 huge adults: emperor, queen, koran, french and a blue face. oh, I am getting all hot and bothered just thinking about the posibilities!!!

vlmingi tang (if that is how you spell it) is pretty uncommon in tanks, but is really pretty, with those long, flowing tail lobes. Sohal tangs are also beautiful and not common in tanks. There is a jet-black tang (not sure the name) that has a ghost white scalpel which is pretty nifty as well. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Back