my 37g tank

Well this is what a green hammer coral should look like
AnchorCoral_EuphyAncoraWRLps_Ap8R.jpg

kenya tree
KenyaTree2.jpg

mushrooms (im not sure what kind you have to give you the correct colors)
greenMushroomCoral3.jpg

Im not sure what type of nem you have either, but it shouldnt be that color. The mushrooms and hammer could be other colors as well, but not that white color.

Here is a picture of my reef and you can see all my corals are well colored, and healthy.
DSC_0034-1.jpg

You can see my green hammer in the lower right corner

That light is not powerful enough to be run over a 37g imo.
The company i believe falsly advertises saying its "Reef Capable"
Your white bulbs are 1w each, as for your blue, they are .6w i believe, this light wont sustain SPS for sure, and your LPS might scrape by with target feeding, but i also doubt that.
I have always thought of this unit as massivly overpriced and way under powered.
Im sure someone else will chip in that knows more about this unit. But hate to be the one to tell you.

no s%=;:....... Huh.. Im going to my lfs tomow and see what they can do since they led me wrong.. Till now ill put them in my 125g .thanks ppl. Cant wait to go to the fish store. This sum bull.&.;:?.@.........

so i just got back from my lfs. Am im glad to say its not my lights.. I had them test my water..and i also got me same test kit they use.. I got home and did my own test heres what they read... Ph 8.0 alk 6 calc 420 amm 0 nitite 0 nitrate 0 sg 1.023... What should i do now. I knw i have to bring my alk up. I use complete and carbonate. What should i do now. ,. I dose monday and tuesday skip wensday dose again on thursday and friday skip sat and sunday.

im not sure on the tree i look them up and it never look like what the pic show. It was always white or like a off white..i went ahead and put them in my 125g. For now. And the light well my lfs said i can get a refund or pick out a new light. Any thing else i can do. I thouth i had a good set up. But i guess not

Well, all you really need is a decent light, but always remember, research is extremely important, its a must do before you commit to spending a fair amount, or for that fact, any amount.
As they say, you wouldnt buy a car without looking under the hood! :D

ya!. belive me i will what kind of light should i have any good brands u knw of.. Im still mad adout this whole thing..i had them in there for a good year now. I cant belive they didnt die.

ya i will..lol good thing there giving me a refund.lol... But that aside.... Thanks alot waddi. And to litte_fish ..much love...ill post new lights wen i get them. for now ill leave that one on. Since its just my fish. Thanks alot ppl

Back