My 46g bowfront

Thanks Jmck! I have come a LONG way ina years time. The rics go for around 5-8 dollars each, so at the most 25 bucks. The total amount which ive spent to get where im at WAY more lol....

I had a mini avalanche today. My right side of my reef collasped and i had to go to work right when it happened. Some corals are prolly stinging eachother but its late now and cant get in to fix it. Gunna have to wake up early to reconsruct the reef. =/

Dana, ive considered the same thing!, when its full, your working all day and have so many other things happening and you dont have time to look after it, its hard, but yea, i love it still. Keeps me occupied when i want to.

Thanks Jmck! I have come a LONG way ina years time. The rics go for around 5-8 dollars each, so at the most 25 bucks. The total amount which ive spent to get where im at WAY more lol....

I had a mini avalanche today. My right side of my reef collasped and i had to go to work right when it happened. Some corals are prolly stinging eachother but its late now and cant get in to fix it. Gunna have to wake up early to reconsruct the reef. =/

ouch but the bright side is the glass didnt break and flood your place :D

WTF? What happened?

Idk, just had everything setup nicely and the collapsed happened again. Now i cant seem to get the rocks right, all my coral on that side fell off. After thinking about all the money ive invested, its like WTF am i doing. Im 32, still RENTING an apt, have a shit job. My priorities have gotten twisted somewhere. I love my tanks but ive got to stop doing what ive been doing.

Dana, ive considered the same thing!, when its full, your working all day and have so many other things happening and you dont have time to look after it, its hard, but yea, i love it still. Keeps me occupied when i want to.

Thats the only reason why ill keep it around. It was supposed to help with my stress but now its starting to cause some stress.

ouch but the bright side is the glass didnt break and flood your place :D

IKR....how many more can it take tho....that was number 2.:shock:

The day of the collapse, right before it happened i was taking some pictures.

Here are my two new SPS frags. Im hoping these will grow for me.

Strawberry shortcake.

StrawberryShortcakefrag.jpg

Red Planet

Redplanetfrag.jpg

This monti was semi bleached when i got it and freshly cut....starting to look nice

monti-1.jpg

My fav shroom looking sweet as usual =D

Yuma-1.jpg

This was Dexter's hole/home when he got scared or was sleeping before the collapse....hes got a new hole as everything is diff now.

Dextershome.jpg

Just a random partial tank shot...doesnt look this way n e more tho. =/

beforethecollapse.jpg

Had some extra time on my hands and started shooting randoms. Enjoy.

Yuma-2.jpg

I Lost this frag in my reef for over a week. Its starting to come back to life.

WarCoral1.jpg

Ric-1.jpg

OrangeShroom-1.jpg

Fruitloops1.jpg

Duncans.jpg

DexterRPE.jpg

CloseupHammer.jpg

Blastos.jpg

Acan2.jpg

Acan1.jpg

Harlequin1.jpg

With the flash on....

Harlequin2.jpg

I think my first year is up.....ill be taking photo's later today.....wow its been that long....

2009_0402sarahs0016.jpg

Like 4 weeks ago lol.....i need to take some newbies..i thought i had new ones...still 1 year down...come a LONG WAY...

FTSmay21.jpg

Back