My 54 gallon aquarium!!!!

Awesome sounds good man. I could meet you at fin city since I still need a bunch of shit lol. I'm off of work for another 2 weeks at least with a broken hand so I have alot of free time ha.

Sounds good lol. If i can find another easily fragged piece off the big colony I'll throw it in there too. Unfortunately I don't think that will really happen (the one I'm giving you just happened to be loosely attached and was blowing around from the water movement).

Which one? The white one with the snowflake? Or the 199$ one sitting on the counter when you walk in? If you're looking for something small, why not get a 14g biocube? I've seen a couple on CL for cheap lol

Yea the one for 199, I think it's a 8 gal. My buddy that works at a petstore is going to get me prices for nano tanks through them too. The setups at fin city are sick tho and the LEDs are pretty good too. Their corals in the one tank they have all look real good under it.

Just look on CL for a 14g Biocube dude. The lights will do all LPS and Softies. If you place SPS high enough in the tank you might be able to get away with some. And, in the back of it is the wet/dry filter that you can convert to a fuge. 1st Chamber = Skimmer 2nd = LR/Sand/Chaeto 3rd = Return Pump. You could either get the PC or HQI Halides (The HQI would do any corals but costs much more lol).

I found a Biocube (14g) for cheap lol
14 gallon Oceanic Biocube <-- Check it out

Ha I saw that one before. But I think the nanos they sell their have a part in that back that you can run a skimmer too. But I read water changes once a week will be fine with nanoss

You'd only be able to do 1 fish in the 8g though. And the smaller the tank, the harder the water fluctuations hit the tank. So, be careful with it if you do it! And good luck on it lol :p

Haha we will see what I do. I think he said he can get other sizes too so ill have to talk to him. I love how clean they look

Good friend lol. That's a LOT of corals you can put into the 54 with 700$. Go check out Absolutely Fish in Clifton. HUGE selection of corals... the frags are decently priced. Colonies are blown way out of this world.... but they are pretty huge. They got a couple of nice frogspawn colonies (like 10-14 heads) for like 140$. That would look awesome in your tank. Bubble corals, nems, everything known to man lol.

Yea man I'm def going to check it out one of these days. I think I'm going to buy the Eshopps Hang-On Protein Skimmer that they have at fin city. It's the skimmer that they use on ther big full setup forsale and it looks like it skims there 60 gal real good

Price around for the same thing. Their prices on equipment can be a little high. Fish, corals, and inverts are as competitive as anyones. But, Equipment... not so much lol.

By the way, any word on that dry rock from your friend?

Okay cool, let me know what's what :). And like I said, check around online to see if anyone can beat Fin's price on that skimmer. If it's the one I think your talking about it's like 150-200ish.

Just got a bunch of new stuff!!! I got a 4 branched hammer, 2 headed Duncan, a big briareum. I got a new skimmer and a 600 gph powerhead . I had a big green torch but when he was puttin it in the bag one of the heads fell off so he didn't sell it to me.

Back