my diy stand

fishbait

I found Nemo
here are a few pics of my diy stand. this is as far as i have gotten at this point. i needed something with more room underneath so i could install a sump. with my current cheapo particle board stand i would be lucky to get a 10 gallon tank under it. and i wasn't going to spend the 150 to 200 dollars for the crap they sell in stores. they probaly have 30 dollars in cheap grade pine and particle board in these stands. so far i have a total of 0 dollars and 0 cents in this stand. i just used some scrap from my house, my dads house, and a friends house. it will be skinned with either oak or ash, and will have a crown molding of some sort at the top that will cover the plastic trim on the bottom of the tank.

https://www.livingreefs.com/gallery/files/1/3/9/7/0065.JPG[/i

[img]https://www.livingreefs.com/gallery/files/1/3/9/7/0033.JPG

0023.JPG

shure 'nuff yote. '85 model. all factory, even the tires. well, it's had a seat cover. it belongs to a fried on mine. he's had it since it was new. i'm going to freshin everything up for him.

Looking good Fish!
I know they don't make 3-wheelers anymore but do they make 2-stroke motors?I miss ole' 4-wheeling...I only had 4-strokers though...first 250x then 400x.

actually, last year was the last year for two smokes on anything. that means no more banshee's :( i miss my old 350X. i should have my butt kicked for selling it. i was all tricked out with chrome gastank and everything.

come on over to oklahoma rigo. we will go riding in the mountains. it's a blast. or if you prefer sand we will go down the road from my house to the river.

What Rigo needs is good deep mud hole,lol.With some of the soupy,stagnated mud that dont wash out.
Then after ridin all day,a good night of catfishing.Then to top it off,a good snipe hunt.

hey, dynimite fishing, mountain riding, it all sounds like a blast, i am up for it lol. hey fishbait, i got a banshee 4 sale you interested? if not its cool just saw you missed your old one so i thought i would offer.

sorry, no banshee today. i'm pretty content with my prairie 4x4 right now.(i've slowed down in my old age) my friend has one and it's a bigger money pit than my tank, lol. no offense meant on your'e bike. when i feel the need for speed i'll take his for a spin and get it out of my system. but, if my wife keeps trying to take my 4x4 away, i will be forced to buy a sport 4-wheeler for myself. that is, IF i can stop spending money on my tank at some point.

4-wheelers? Snipe hunting??? Being one of the resident rednecks here I feel somewhat obligated to join this trip. FYI, snipe are native to TN also. Rigo buddy, come on up!!! Once we get done with riding and snipe hunting, I'll take ya down to the river for some catfish grappling!!!! I bet ole Yote knows what I'm talking about!!!!!

Back