my fish

reefpanda

Reefing newb
so yesterday i bought a pj cardinal fish. it was doing good but then it was continously being harrased by my royal gramma. so i went back to the store to get two ( PJs) more becuase these are schooling fish and i thought there would be safety in numbers. turns out the gramma harasses all three of them now. i think that this behavior will die down. its jsut trying to show the new kids on the block whose boss and who runs the stuff around here. theres also another fish another fish that i have. a yellow shrimp goby that dug its self a nice little nook and hides there for the day. his name is walter. it suits him cause he has two personalities. one is a grumpy old man that sits on his porch and yells at people who walk by ( he does this by nudging hermit crabs and snails away from his hole). the other personality that he has is like patrick from spongebob squarepants. ( a pink sea star whose as dumb as a rock) hes not really dumb but when he does swimm out of his nook just to see what is going he has that look to his face that says "duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" ( i think its the eyes).

well i jsut thought i would update you guys on the how my tank was going.

Back