My JBJ 28g Nano Cube

Just thinking the same thing.

Did you recently add new fish? Increase the bioload somewhere? Started feeding the tank? Over feeding?

If the bioload increases faster than the LR can handle, the bacteria can start floating around in the water column and make the tank cloudy.

Just thinking the same thing.

Did you recently add new fish? Increase the bioload somewhere? Started feeding the tank? Over feeding?

If the bioload increases faster than the LR can handle, the bacteria can start floating around in the water column and make the tank cloudy.

nope, but it could be the bacteria thing

ive already started, im bout half way done,so far its turning out good, i was feeling a little crafty and felt like building something so i thought i give it a try

So my tank just magically cleared up saturday. I just added yesturday 5 zebra snails, 5 Nass snails, and 8 small blue legged crabs. Pics coming soon

I got my new media basket today, got it put in and instead of just switchin pumps on/off i put em both on since i got a better basket, but now one of the pumps is just pushin out some micro bubbles, not constantly but like every 15-30 secs, and idk why?

Just wanted to add what i think is funny and wierd, everyday since i got my snails and crabs, the same 2 of 5 Nass snails come str8 out of the sand right and i mean right away when i throw in this tiny piece of food for my blue damsel.

Hmm how should i ask this...calcium?... should i already be putting it in for the snails and i got Kent Marine Concentrated Liquid Calcium for free, would that be a good kind?

Most of the time water changes will do ok. But you never want to dose something that you aren't testing for. In other words, if you aren't testing your calcium, you don't want to be dosing it.

thx ive been looking for a test for calcium in pet stores with no luck, and i always forget at my LFS b/c i get distracted with everything else in the store lol :)

Back