MY NEW 75 Gal UP AND RUNNING!!

Man, I love the way Zoas look when extended. But why is it that some open up and some seem to stay closed? Any particular reason?

Well my reasoning is my clowns are trying to host my zoe's at the moment, I am working on them to host the frog spawn but its taken some time now they are loving my zoes and its irritating me! lol!

Here are some more pictures of my New stuff I have to start a forum in identifying cause I am not sure what these are but I loved them at first sight! lol! I just added a new frag shelf also so I am working on getting some pictures of that It can hold 35 frags I so super stoked!

Attachments

• 102_0279.jpg
    102_0279.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 102_0282.jpg
    102_0282.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 102_0284.jpg
    102_0284.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 252
It's better that they don't host the frogspawn. They could hurt it or kill it. Unless the frogspawn is very large, it is not tough enough to tolerate clowns hosting in it.

The first pic is a bunch of mushrooms. Those are very cool looking with unique colors!

Next pic, striped mushrooms, candy cane coral, and either a colt or kenya tree leather.

They look really good!

Thanks bif! I was talking about the candy cane corals I wasnt sure if thats what they were or not but thank you! Do you think I should remove that kenya or colt tree?

Back