My New Tank - 29g Biocube

There are a lot of things that the clowns will host instead of an anemone, I've had good look with my leather coral. I love my clowns but will wait quite a while before adding an anemone.

at my lfs they have a tomatoe clown and it is hosted by one of those squishy balls with the silicon tentacles on it. its really cool

So I made the trip to LFS yesterday and picked up my first tank inhabitants! List is as follows.

1 Ocellaris Clown
1 Skunk Cleaner
10 Blue Legged Hermits
5 Atlantic Turbos

I convinced them at the store to give me snails out of one of their display tanks because their shells were covered in purple coraline that I want to spread to my dry rock. Everything seems to be doing fine, I did a feeding earlier today and both fish and shrimp went to town on everything floating around. Eating is always a good sign. For some reason all 5 snails have moved to the top of the tank right at the water line, practically halfway out of the water. Temp is at 78.4 so I don't think that's the issue. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Mine do that too sometimes. I huge turbo gets himself right in the front of the powerhead bc there is some algae growing there. It must feel like a massage to him Haha

Back