my reason for the hobby

rotfl.gif

........and Fish,I see we have another geek in the house!

I used to be a bit of a trekkie back in the day. I never attented any conventions dressed as a clingon though :D

well, I was a little worried that the nem was going to be a "wanderer" I guess I got pretty lucky with the placement of him, and he's happy where he's at. it's been a little over a week and he hasn't moved! within an hour of placing him in the tank he moved to the right one inch, and down about three inches. and hasn't moved since. It makes me so happy that he's happy!

You must have reconfigured your tank's plasma coil in order get him to stay put. Make sure you run a level 3 Diagnostic to be certain that all parameters are in tact. When your tanks overall shield drops to 30%, make sure you upgrade the molecular phase inverter and do another 10% water change. He should stay put for a long time!!! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
You must have reconfigured your tank's plasma coil in order get him to stay put. Make sure you run a level 3 Diagnostic to be certain that all parameters are in tact. When your tanks overall shield drops to 30%, make sure you upgrade the molecular phase inverter and do another 10% water change. He should stay put for a long time!!! :mrgreen:

<giggle> Captain Nerd?

-Doc

<giggle> Captain Nerd?

-Doc

LOL actually Freak is the Captain, i'm just is Number One in command.

Thanks Biff, where the heck did the Thank You button go? Knowing that he only accepts the highest standards, The Captain might not approve of such incomplete upgrade...

Last edited:
can I be Wharf? He applies to this site more than the other characters because it looked like he had a Horseshoe Crab on his forehead.

Its Worf. and you cant be him because he is already himself...if you mean you want to be Chief of Security, i think you'll need to spend a few more years as an ensign first - There are no shortcuts in ReefFleet!.

I think Doc should be the Counselor and Biff should be Chief Medical Officer. It fits them lol :shock:

Last edited:
So I'm not a Trekkie, so I had to google Q to see who I'm being compared to, and randomly... Somehow... I ended up googling the terms "Star Trek inspirational posters". Man oh man!!! Find out for yourself.

So I'm not a Trekkie, so I had to google Q to see who I'm being compared to, and randomly... Somehow... I ended up googling the terms "Star Trek inspirational posters". Man oh man!!! Find out for yourself.

of course I did and they were pretty funny. I liked the one about sexual tension and James T Kirk, both gave me a good chuckle.

-Doc

Back