My tank

Well if thats the best deal you can find go for it! Maybe the pricing scale is different there due to shipping distances or something who knows. Itll be a sweet tank regardless Im sure.

How are things coming post-boil?

Things are doing very good.
I put in 3 free frags today so thats good. Im going to get the glue tomorrow and possibly getting a job at my LFS.

Definitely don't use silicone to glue down your frags. Use either super glue gel or epoxy putty.

And that tank is about two or three times overpriced.

Dude that is WAY too much for a 125! 350 max 200 max for the stand. I would wait on the silicone until tomorrow when you can get some proper glue. I was able to get a 180 reef ready brand spanking new AGA or perfecto reef ready for 600 for the tank. That was before I found the used one.
I would have to move to a bigger place if I could get tanks that cheap here in Alaska. An AGA standard 125 up here is over $600 plus the same amount for an Oak stand with out a canopy. Add another $75 for a Reef Ready.

Last edited:
Definitely don't use silicone to glue down your frags. Use either super glue gel or epoxy putty.

And that tank is about two or three times overpriced.

so im getting glue today.
With the tank thats the best ive seen around here so I guess everything is overpriced in tennessee. But ill look around on craigslist also. The thing is I dont really want a used tank, id rather get it new.

Last edited:
I think that is waaaay overpriced. The equipment looks like crap and would probably need replacing (what are smart lights? Probably nothing that could support a reef). Not to mention, you are stuck with 15(!!!!) damsels and a trigger.

I think that is waaaay overpriced. The equipment looks like crap and would probably need replacing (what are smart lights? Probably nothing that could support a reef). Not to mention, you are stuck with 15(!!!!) damsels and a trigger.
Lol dont worry about it it has already been sold.

Picked up my last fish for my tank

DSC01506.jpg

Goby and shrimp

so I just got a worm out of my tank. Fast little bugger. but it wasnt hard because he went through my filter and was stuck on top of my sponge thing.

It was red with a white head and black front tip. Any hints on what kind it is?

Back