Nassarius Snails

:mrgreen::death::mrgreen::death::mrgreen::death::mrgreen::death::mrgreen::death::mrgreen::death::mrgreen:

Last edited:
You cant really blame the hermit for claiming the shell.We all need to upgrade from time to time,and hermits are no different.And whose to say that the snail didnt leave that shell behind for the hermit?:mrgreen:

Yes. It is said that once a snail passes from natural causes, as its spirit ascends to snail heaven, then and only then will a hermit take it's shell for a new home. This is the way a snail thanks the hermit for their life long friendship, companionship, as well as for protecting it from other dangerous aquatic life.

God bless the hermits (and snails, too).

I am beginning to believe mng777777 is right when he says crabs are evil. Only problem is that snails are evil too.

I say again propaganda! That's all. You can't blame a creature for eating when it's hungry, can you. Maybe you need to give them a little food. You eat when you're hungry don't you.

that explains why you have all those thanks. I was wondering how 48 people found it in themselves to say thanks to you...

Back