NCPARS Fall Frag Event

ccCapt

Reef Hacker
This will be the 3rd event we've had with That Fish Place in their retail store in Lancaster, PA. We are still working out the details, but like the last 2, it's sure to be a great event with lots of corals available, special guest speakers and in store sales.

TFP-Fragswap_10-2-10.jpg

I thought NCPARS members got into all the frag swaps for free? That's what RickyFins told me on Saturday when I became a member.
That's what you get for listening to him...lol. Members get free admission to our regular swaps, like the past Spring Swap in Williamsport and the previous Fall Swap in Northampton. The last 2 events we had at TFP were the same as this 1. Members pay $5 while non-members pay $10. There are some things the club has to do differently when we hold the events in TFP's retail store.

CCapt. Ours is on Aug. 15th in Michigan at Cranbrook, we had a good time at the last one, bought some frags, my nephew won a sweet 48" light in the raffle.

Met Rod from Rod's Foods. Seemed like a real nice guy, happy to give him some business, real helpful, gave me some nice free samples that I'm still using!

When I was at the last one I saw some PA license plates..Were you there?

Here's a little update from Dave at TFP.

"This should shape up to be one heck of an event, and with the combination of our Customer Appreciation Sale, the amount of stuff on sale, and deals to be had, it will be a little crazy. I will have some more details shortly once we confirm the last details with our vendors. All our aquatic livestock will be 25% off the entire weekend, and sales will cover all of our catagories, not just aquatic, so there will be something for everyone who has pets of any kind."

hey just a dumb question for you ccCapt. Can anyone come to one of these events? I live in waldorf, MD so its about a hour and half drive to That Fish Place, but man its so worth the drive because that place is awesome. Anyways is there anything special someone like me would have to do? Since im not a member of NCPARS am I not aloud to participate in certain things? Thanks for any answers.

hey just a dumb question for you ccCapt. Can anyone come to one of these events? I live in waldorf, MD so its about a hour and half drive to That Fish Place, but man its so worth the drive because that place is awesome. Anyways is there anything special someone like me would have to do? Since im not a member of NCPARS am I not aloud to participate in certain things? Thanks for any answers.

Anyone can come to the swap. You don't have to be a member of NCPARS. All you have to do is pay an admission fee. You should stop by if you have the time. It will be a good day.

Back