NCPARS Fall Frag Event

Like Dave said, anyone can come. You just pay the admission fee and your in. You may want to check out www.fragswapper.com if your looking to pick up some corals. If you see something you like you can reserve it to be sure it will be there for you. You don't have to reserve anything, but some people only bring corals they had others reserve on Fragswapper.

Well it was another awesome frag swap. I just got home and got a lot of really nice stuff. A little lighter turnout this time around, but still a good time nonetheless.

pics please =) what did you buy?

Got a chance to speak with Jason Fox and bought his Candy Apple Red Zoanthids,

ATL Raspberry Lemonade Acro
Fuzzy Blue Acro Colony
Paleta Prostrata
Sunset Mille
Purple Nana
Rasta Zoanthid
Golddust Zoanthids
Fruit Loop Zoanthids
Tyree LE The Grinch Monti
Hawaiian Pink Pocillopora Damascus
Purple Stylophora Milka

Pics tomorrow as the frag are still acclimating from the swap. The lights will off before I put them in the tank.

Well it was another awesome frag swap. I just got home and got a lot of really nice stuff. A little lighter turnout this time around, but still a good time nonetheless.
Yep...was a good time as always, but the turnout was a little disappointing.
The Customer Appreciation Sale inside the store was nice tho. I bought more stuff for my dogs than for myself. :(

Yes that was a great swap. First time for me and I loved it. The best prices that i have ever seen. I walked out with about 8 corals and only paid like 50 bucks. Alot of them they were handing out because it was close to closing. Sweet swap i will defiantely be at the next one.

Yes that was a great swap. First time for me and I loved it. The best prices that i have ever seen. I walked out with about 8 corals and only paid like 50 bucks. Alot of them they were handing out because it was close to closing. Sweet swap i will defiantely be at the next one.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Back