Need Help neighbor caught fish from easteren shore

Supernatural we are not mad at you, so please don't take it like that. Just frustrated with your neighbors actions, not yours. Hopefully a lesson has been learned which can be passed onto them so that future incidents don't happen. Good luck with what ever you decided to do with it.

You should also lecture your neighbors on why what they did was wrong, and putting them back at this point would be detrimental for the ecosystem. In fact, you should show them this thread :D Definitely highlight the part about taking seahorses from the wild, too. You know how people here get when they here stuff like this. They get passionate.

I've learned that reefers are really no different than a true outdoorsman.Were all passionate about the animals we keep in our tanks and hunt,and with that comes the desire to also know those same animals thrive in their natural environments.

Honestly, your neighbour does suck, i cant image what a few sea horse enthusiasts would say about him taking one! where did he find it anyway?

Wild caught sea horses are nearly impossible to get eating and they are so fineky when they are captive bread so wild ones are hardest to keep.

I would honestly be getting rid of them and giving a major enducational lesson to your neighbour, i would keep the sea horse, but you would need to setup a new extra tank.

Back