New Fish Ideas?

Woah! Thanks for the info Yote!! Just what I need! I've been googling wrasses (among other fish and inverts) like crazy since I got the 46 gallon for Christmas, but this tops them all. :sfish:

I thought that link would come in handy:D
I'm thinking about adding a trio of some kind of wrasse myself.Just hadnt decided on which ones yet.

Another question...

So with 1 watchman goby, 2 clowns, maybe a royal gramma, and 2 wrasses would I have a full tank or would there be room for something else as well? What if I don't include the royal gramma?

You are going to be pretty full at that point mainly because of the clowns and wrasses. The goby and RG will have only a small effect on your bioload. If you wanted anything else in the tank, I would suggest it be another goby or a firefish or something that is not a messy eater with a high metabolism. The RG will actually help to keep the tanks potential nuisances, like bristle worms, under control and would be a great addition. Another potentially good choice would be a mandarin goby, but your system needs to be up and running for at the very least, 6 months though I recommend a year before you try to keep one. What kind of skimmer are you using?

Back