pro prizm
1200 maxie jet
eco jagger heater

ammonia 0
nitrite 0
nitrate 5.0
ph 8.0
gravity 25

I have a newly cycled tank and I just added 2 tank raised false percula's and 3 green chromis. One of the chromis is not doing well. This is the beginning of the third day and he didn't come out to eat. He is staying behind the rocks and is moving his fins very quickly,but staying in one place. He does act like he is trying to surface but can't. The first 2 days I only seen him come out once to eat. Is this just stress. Should I remove him or leave him alone to work it out? I don't have a qt. I can put him in a bucket with an aerator but I don't have a heater to fit that small amount of water. :frustrat:

Your temperature should be around 78 degrees F. your pH is a bit low and should be at around 8.2 or 8.3. specific gravity should be 1.023 twards 1.025. also is your tank covered. you may have a low oxygen content in the water. surface agitation is important to expel gases and co2. just a thought. somthing is wrong with your parameters it seems. how old is the system?.. dont add anything else until you resolve your difficulties. hope something here helps.

my tank is at 80. I know my gravity is a little high. I was just waiting to see if I was going to have to do any water changes first. The other fish are doing fine. :question:

Back