New Goodies w/pics

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
I don't have to work the entire weekend! Yeah! ....so I figured I'd treat myself to a few corals, spend the entire day tomorrow drinking coffee and playing with my tank. Here are some pics.

I mainly bought the elephant ear mushroom for the rock it was on. liked the rock more than the mushroom.

And yes, my camera still sucks.

Attachments

• coral2.jpg
    coral2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 333
  • goniapora.jpg
    goniapora.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 287
  • elephant ear.jpg
    elephant ear.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 257
Maybe in your neck of the woods. where I'm at we call it a sweet F'ing coral. I generally can't remember the names of corals from the store to the house which is all of about 3 blocks. It's an encrusting "starts with a C'..maybe an h after..who knows.:D

Oh theres no doubt thats a sweet f'in piece was just wondering because i hope mine looks that nice one day mines sbout the size ofa quarter...Cyphastrea Coral?

Maybe in your neck of the woods. where I'm at we call it a sweet F'ing coral. I generally can't remember the names of corals from the store to the house which is all of about 3 blocks. It's an encrusting "starts with a C'..maybe an h after..who knows.:D

AHAHAHAHA! Me too!!!
I love that one too.

Glad I'm not the only one who never remembers the names for anything...
I had an elephant ear in our old tank. I loved it. Don't really know why... it never did anything exciting.

Back