New Guy

reefracer

Reefing newb
Greetings fellow reefers, I got linked in to this forum from another one and l liked it so here I am. Pretty neat site and people seem friendly here. The mods do a great job! I live in west tn, where are most folks here from I mean is it localized? Anyway, I have a 90gal. reef tank 36x24x24 use a modified Bean Animal (rc) 3 pipe siphon drain system, with a sump/refuge and a closed loop. Animals are true perc pair, tangs yellow, tomimi, hippo,sail fin, 6 line wrasse, black blenny, 3 McCoskers wrasse, pink birds nest, some mushrooms, one clam, some snails. Oh yeah almost for got a pistol shrimp and goby in the refuge with sand, small rocks and cheato. Have fun reefing it is a great but costly hobby! Regards, reefracer.

Thanks Little_Fish, Reaha (I love that name), Brian. I'll think about posting up some pics but not sure about the build thread idea or how to really.

Thank you. The easiest way to post pictures is to have them hosted on a photo hosting site like photobucket. Then just copy the

Back