New head on duncan? and new polyp?

New head on duncan:^::^::^:

The thing on the left side of the zoas is an apstasia. A big pest. Use some apstasi X on it to get it before it spreads.

if you can get him with aiptasia x just use that. but either way you do it kill it asap, those things are a pain and can sting fish and corals

I had some needles from when i had to stick my ex-wife with blood thinners. They worked great for this. I would not try it with the ones that you use to give babies medicine.

I had some needles from when i had to stick my ex-wife with blood thinners. They worked great for this. I would not try it with the ones that you use to give babies medicine.

Yea I'm going to use the same thing.
And this is reef-safe, and wont kill anything? (Besides the abstasia)

you use such a small amount, i used 5-10 units on 3/10 needle. Nothing else was affected. The Aptasia was within by Zoa colony. Deep down they are thanking me (they don't say vey much).

you use such a small amount, i used 5-10 units on 3/10 needle. Nothing else was affected. The Aptasia was within by Zoa colony. Deep down they are thanking me (they don't say vey much).

I applied the lemon juice to it about 20 minutes ago, and the apstasia looks like a done deal.
He's shriveled up all tiny and looks pretty much dead.
The zoas that were next to it are opened up again

The problem with pest nems is that they shrink up really small when you start threatening them, and I personally found that the lemon juice only works when you inject them, which can be very hard because they retract.

Keep and eye on that spot and make sure it hasnt come back.

The problem with pest nems is that they shrink up really small when you start threatening them, and I personally found that the lemon juice only works when you inject them, which can be very hard because they retract.

Keep and eye on that spot and make sure it hasnt come back.

Yea I was going to do that, because it looks like a little ball of stringy stuff and just looked dead, but I got the syringe as close at possible, then shot it really fast at its mouth.

Back