new light

butchwvw

Reefing newb
Description Main Features

Aqualight Pro - Professional Series Our revolutionary Aqualight ProTM light fixtures combine 10,000K HQI Double-Ended Metal Halide Lamps with True Actinic 03 Blue Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lights in an ultra-sleek, fan-cooled unit that is only 2.75in high. The 10,000K HQI Metal Halide lamps provide high-intensity, purified super-daylight that simulates the midday sun. True Actinic 03 Blue lamps provide a blue light in the 420nm range that simulates the blue hue of deeper water. The Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED 470nm lights create rhythmic glittering and shimmering effects while promoting spawning cycles in corals and reef life. Backed by the proven quality of the Aqualight product line, these superb lighting fixtures allow you to Capture the Sun and now...the Moon.

Coralife 48 Inch Aqualight Pro, 2x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x96W PC + 3x1W Lunar LED <H1 style="MARGIN: 0px">ordered mine today, will it do everything i need for my 75 gal reef

</H1>

Just tell her was part of HER new tanning bed you was going to surprise her with,but they forgot the bed part.And since they forgot the bed,instead of letting the lights go to waste,you'll just use them over the tank:mrgreen:

Just tell her was part of HER new tanning bed you was going to surprise her with,but they forgot the bed part.And since they forgot the bed,instead of letting the lights go to waste,you'll just use them over the tank:mrgreen:

GENIUS!!

Is there anything Yote doesn't know? :D

you should get her one of those tri-fold reflector things so she can sit in a lounge chair by the tank and "get some sun"

You guys are too funny. :lol:
Just tell the honest truth. It's a lot cheaper than losing a bunch of corals due to bad lighting. In the long run you'll save money! You'll be able to buy her more jewelry, down the road of course. :lol:

Back