New to this site and to saltwater aquariums

Bunnylicked

Still learning!
Hello! My name is Mame, and I'm new here. I was recently bitten by the "salt bug", in the form of a podiatrist's office's corner reef tank. I'm hoping that in the next few months, I'll be able to put together a nice 20 to 30 gallon reef tank. Until then, I'm just trying to learn as much about saltwater tanks as I can.

I've also had pet house rabbits since 2008, and currently have two great little bunnies: Mr. Bunny, an albino male; and Ms. Rabbit, an agouti female. :) I also enjoy bicycling, gardening, a variety of crafts, and singing.

I'm looking forward to getting to know this community and getting my own aquarium! :mrgreen:

Welcome! My advice read and read and then read some more. And don't believe everything people tell you check for 2-3 of the info before you believe

Dont listen to your LFS more than anyone ;) They just want a quick buck. most people here are spot on, and when we arent, someone else will chime in and fix us up! haha

Thanks for the welcome! :D Happy to see that there's some fellow Coloradans here too.

Can't wait until it's my new tank that I'm introducing. :mrgreen:

Back