New Zoos on way

Thanks Saltwater. I just got an e-mail from them and it shipped out today and should arrive tomorrow. I cant wait. I will definetly post pics of them as soon as I get them

So I got me order From Reefs2Go and everything was alive and well from what I could tell. The Puple sea whip had its white tenicles sticking out in the bag. The Zoa's looked good from what I could see. Most of them were closed. The 2 peppermint shrimp were alive and kicking. They are drip acclimating now and I will post up pictures either tonight when I get off work or in the morning.

So I got my Zoos in and they aer doing ok. Half are open and the other half not. The mello yellos haven't opened at all. I have some pictures I will be posting in a bit. The purple sea whip is doing great!! Looks awesome.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• DSC00463.jpg
    DSC00463.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00467.jpg
    DSC00467.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00466.jpg
    DSC00466.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00469.jpg
    DSC00469.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00464.jpg
    DSC00464.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 200
So my Mello Yello's didn't make it. I just e-mailed reefs2go with there picture and we will see how the customer service is. I hope they act quickly and send me some new ones.

Yeah me too!!! Everything else is looking really good. THe purple sea whip is amazing looking. So happy with that. I cant wait till tomorrow to get my brain the wife bought!!

Back