Newbie 120G Build.. Up and running!

That is a lot of big fish for that tank. Personally, i would remove the naso and blue tang. They really need 8 ft long tanks. Also the harlequin tuskfish arent will go after your shrimp and crabs, plus they can turn into real bullies. Im not sure i would remove it from your list, but its something to keep in mind.

The flame might be reef safe, but that depends on the individual fish. The other angel needs a bigger tank as well, plus he wont be reef safe.

Make sure add the mandarine when your tank is well established with pods because its hard to find ones that eat frozen foods and they often starve to death in new tanks. I would wait at least 6 to 8 months before adding that fish.

I would check out some wrasses. There are lots of reef safe ones that are super cool, and would be a good addition to your tank.

The new Ecotechs look great, D2Mini just put them over his tank. Also the AI Sol are really nice too. They both have tons of features and a controller.

i cant see what the white stuff is, but at a guess they might be pineapple sponges. Goggle that and see if that is what you have.

I cant remember the name of the snail, but they are in the same family as the turbo snail. I have a million in my tank and i really love them because they are great cleaners and dont knock stuff over. But do keep an eye on them because there are some that get bigger and are not reef safe, they will go after your zoas

Im gonna go a different route. I paid the Maxspect system 2599.00 with 5 Panels and module and accessories

ill take 2,100 if anyone wants it . Used for 30 minutes everything works fine.

thats some intense lighting, is there anyway you can raise the led's? I would have them at least 8 inches above the water so you dont blasts your corals. Unless the directions require them that low. Looks great though, cant wait to see you stock this thing

Back