NGa Reef Order

current pricing on snails is as follows.

astrea .67 with 10% off
Vibex .67 wth 10% off
obsoleta .65 with 10% off
ceriths 1.40 with 10% off

So you can get a rough idea about what your total should be.

Brandon

i need to add more to my order, so here are my totals:
25 nassarius obsoleta
10 astrea
10 cerith

brandon just let me know the total because i dont know what price bracket we are in at the moment quanity wise

From this morning.

bkv1997 said:
current pricing on snails is as follows.

astrea .67 with 10% off
Vibex .67 wth 10% off
obsoleta .65 with 10% off
ceriths 1.40 with 10% off

So you can get a rough idea about what your total should be.

Brandon

ok here are the totals......

Brandon 24.12
David 18.09
Michael 12.06
Brian 21.11
Patrick 12.06
Anthony 18.09
James 32.36

Then there was a total of 13.96 of tax and handling fees. So to make it easy here are the real totals. I got this by rounding up then adding a dollar and its all gets close enough without having to worry about the pennies. Let me know if you have an issue with this and we can figure it out exactly.

Brandon 26
David 20
Michael 14
Brian 23
Patrick 14
Anthony 20
James 34

Brandon

Sounds good to me! :Cheers: Did you say earlier we need to pick them up monday night? And yes I'm too lazy to look back through the thread!! :D

You can pick them up whenever you want HEHE, but i would recommend monday night:mrgreen: . Don't know if snails will last in a bag for long.

But anytime after 6.

Brandon

Whenever you want no rush.... Tuesday is a holiday.

I will float them in the sump, but don't plan on dumping them all in the display then fishing them back out...

Thanks so much for ordering through NGaReef.com.

I just wanted to post here that I my order that arrived yesterday was short on Nassarius Vibex Snails. I completed as many order as I could with the quantity I had available. I will give Brandon an updated total due list upon pickup of the order this afternoon.

You guys be sure to help him with gas money!! :D

Again, thank you for ordering.. Please let me know if you have any questions or problem with your "Critters".

Thanks for the help Kevin! And thanks to Brandon for picking it up.

Do we know how many snails we were shorted? Just wondering if it was a little or a lot.

Back