November POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super pics to Doc and Mini!I like to thank Biff for suggesting Mini to enter this month.:grumble:

Doc,the gloves are off...and here I was actually nice in your thread.:chair::evil!?!?:

Let's give everyone one more week or so to enter their photos. Remember, next month, we are pitting January through November's winners up against each other for the be-all end-all of contests!

WOW :shock: the pictures this month are awesome ... we need this kind of competition every month ... the quality of pics are getting better ... its gonna be a tough month to choose ... so many are deserving

WOW :shock: the pictures this month are awesome ... we need this kind of competition every month ... the quality of pics are getting better ... its gonna be a tough month to choose ... so many are deserving

I hear you. I can relate to your frustration. With so many deserving pictures to vote for, it can seem a bit overwhelming. Allow me to assist you in your struggle, for I am here only to help. If you find yourself distressed and unsure what to do........

PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!

I sincerely hope I have helped you resolve such a troublesome situation. ;-)

-Doc

I hear you. I can relate to your frustration. With so many deserving pictures to vote for, it can seem a bit overwhelming. Allow me to assist you in your struggle, for I am here only to help. If you find yourself distressed and unsure what to do........

PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!

I sincerely hope I have helped you resolve such a troublesome situation. ;-)

-Doc

SHAMELESS,just shameless:mrgreen:

i find his post rather clever and hilarious at the same time ... will have to keep that in mind later on down the road when i need votes

I'm just gonna sit over here and mind my own business while you guys duke it out and lessen the competition. :fechten2: :mrgreen:

To who? You Hibye? I thought you just had a birthday? Or maybe that's because you somehow manage to age from 43 to 8 to 13 in a year's time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back