Novemeber Meeting

I don't have much for LPS, but would love some.

The nano is packed with SPS which is why I need to find a 125 super fast. My SPS are bleaching since they are touching.

here's a FTS

attachment.php

I'm kinda into zoas too. Got 3 types of pink, just got blue, and a few others like fire and ice, eagle eyes, dragon's breathe, fruit loops... etc
Maybe about 25 different ones total...

great to see you posting gwenolyn, I was worried we ran you off. that sucks about the nudis, sounds like you have some nice stuff. I was there at the capacino bay meeting with brandon, I remember seeing you cause you were running around everywhere with that camera. Why dont you try and make to the next meeting? We really have a good time. Ironically we will probly be talking about par meters, we just ordered one for the club and are hoping to try it out. Normally we just hang out and discuss problems people are having with there tanks, or new corals or equipment people have aquired. very cassual! We also try and have corals to give for door prizes, and people bring frags to sell as well.

Ironman said:
great to see you posting gwenolyn, I was worried we ran you off.

are u serious?? :mrgreen: funny

I may try and come up for the next meeting as long as I don't have SWU going on. I'm always game for reef chit chat. Maybe I can bring up some ARC members too. Who knows....

Well since no one has been posting, lets get a head count of who all is making it to brandons house on the 11th. Please post if your coming and how many people are coming with you, (so we can get enough food)

I think Matt and I will be there. We didn't make it up there last weekend, so we gotta go! I'll just need directions if the address wasn't already posted in the first post. EDIT: I'll send an email for directions.

The meeting will be at 2 o'clock. I'll get a chicken finger tray, so if everyone could bring drinks, side items, etc it would be appreciated.

Brandon

Brandon I will bring some potato salad or bread or whatever, let me know which would be most beneficial. Also PM me your new number when you get a moment.

Sounds like half of the southeast viewing area is coming!!! Should we bring our own chairs? I'll bring some Coke and Sprite. It will just be me this time.

Hey this is Bill

I'll be there at the meeting, is there anything that I can bring let me know. I'll get with James and see if he's to see what he may be bringing and go from there but if there's something that hasn't been thought of let me know. I'll be with James or James will be with me when we come to the meeting. I'm not sure if the wife will be able to come or not cause we may have the grandkids not sure thought, they are suppose to go to their mothers for the weekend. I'll try to let you know more by Friday.

Hey this is Bill

This is the third time I've tried to post this. on my last post there's a mistake and I'll like to correct that.

"I'll get with James and see what he's to see may be bringing" SHOULD BE " I'LL GET WITH JAMES AND SEE WHAT ME MAY BE BRINGING"

well guys everything is still on and I haven't died yet.

Work is rough but I'm looking foward to a good time Saturday. Hope to see everyone 2 o'clock.

So whos bringing side items? and if so what?

See you guys soon.

im bringing mountain dew and dr peppers. probly will get some sides to since we will have alot of people there.

Hey Brandon,
I enjoyed the last meeting I sat in on and would like to bring Claudia to this one.We could bring a crock pot of baked beans or anything you need.Just let me know.

Thanks,
Sean(aka Buzz!)

Hey Guys'
This is Bill, As of right now my wife plans on coming to the meeting, if any thing changes I'll let you know.

Back