Novemeber Meeting

Ah ha, I found out where you all hang out! Anyway, I'm considering coming down to Brandon's tomorrow to check out his tank I've heard so much about. If anyone wants me to bring them anything, LMK. I've posted some pieces I can make frags of here:
frags - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course, they'll be fresh cut, since I'll frag on request. Just LMK ASAP if interested and I'll see what I can do. Trade are always preferred provided your system is clean.

Dave

great meeting everyone! We had a great turn out. and had a good time. Thanks to the crowd from knoxville for driving over. It was great to meet yall, and Matt (fishboy) the clowns are some of the best looking clowns ive seen in 10 years in the hobby. I want to keep them all! also thanks to gwenolynn for coming from the atlanta area to visit our club, your very sweet, and for all you single guys out there she may be available:bounce: ( I wish my wife liked fish tanks!)
thanks brandon for hosting, as ussual your tank was looking breathtaking. (But I will say that the knoxville guys said mine was much nicer!:^:

Heres a few snapshots for all you lazy people who didnt come!

here is a picture of the clubs par meter in action

novemberclubmeeting008.jpg

novemberclubmeeting007.jpg

novemberclubmeeting006.jpg

novemberclubmeeting005.jpg

novemberclubmeeting004.jpg

and of course our club chaplain giving spiritual incouragment

novemberclubmeeting003.jpg

novemberclubmeeting002.jpg

novemberclubmeeting001.jpg

We had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming, and thanks to you Brandon even though you made fun of me all day...I'll pray for you. ;)

Thanks to Brandon and Angela for hosting a great meeting! It was great to see everyone. Brandon your tank looked awesome!! The growth you have had since getting the cal reactor is incredible!! It was great to see all the guys from Knoxville again. Thanks for driving down. Matt the maroon clown looks amazing! It went straight for the anemone but the female stopped him!! Within a few hours though they were both hanging out under the nem. Now the female is in the nem and the new little guy is under it. I would say that's pretty good progress. Gwenolynn it was nice to meet you, thanks for coming up to attend one of our meetings. I hope to one day make it to one of the ARC's meetings. Also thank you for the frag. It was very nice of you to bring frags to the meeting. Hopefully I can return the favor one day.

Ironman said:
...and for all you single guys out there...
Did someone call me?! :rolleyes:

Thanks Brandon for hosting the meeting, great food and great company! It was nice to meet new reefers and catch up with friends. Us Knoxvillians really enjoyed seeing your tank, learning about your setup, and playing with the PAR meter. I'm glad to hear everyone is enjoying the clowns too :D Thanks also to Ironman for having us over and showing us your beautiful tank.

Matt

Thanks for letting me come to a meeting. I enjoyed it and hope to see ya'll at one of the ARC meetings.

Sorry I'm kinda shy IRL, but I'm not so bad once I know someone.

Your always welcome to come visit us Gwenolyn! You should come more often and I am sure that I am not alone in saying many of us would like to attend a meeting of your club. Thanks for showing up and bringing early Christmas presents!

Back