october meeting

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Well its that time again, it hasnt been long since the september meeting but we are quickly approaching october.
It looks like we will be coming to my house this month.
Since it is fall time I thought we could have a outdoor event.
- Bon fire
- cook hotdogs, smores
- hayride if we have enough kids?
- soccer, football, whatever
- maybe a boxing ring!
- and of course my tank (s)

right now its looking like the 7th will be best. probly start around 2:00 and plan on cooking the hotdogs whenever people get hungry, then leaving whenever your tired. its a bonfire so th later the better!
What do yall think?

WOW that sounds great!! The 7th is just around the corner. Seems like we just met at Patrick's house. Man, time flies!!!

Sounds like a good time. I wish it was the next weekend but the 7th will work. I just won't be able to stay very late. Sounds like you have a good time planned!! Look forward to it.

why cant you stay? It is alittle soon, but its the only date brandon can come, and the later we get into october the colder it will get.

what other plans could possibly be more important. your wifes already pregnant so that rules that out!:mrgreen:

Sounds great. As I mentioned to Bryan earlier the 7th is the only weekend I have free in all of october. I wasn't saying that so you guys had it on that day, just letting people know upfront.

Thread Stickied for you Bryan.

Smart Butt!! ;)

No a church family wants to do a cookout with us on th 14th. The next weekend we have our annual fall festival which all of you are invited to. (more info later)

how about we post a time, what your giving away as a door prize :), what you need us to bring, etc....

This place has been dead for a couple days.

Wake up guys and Gal (Jami) :)

7th sounds great to us! :^:

Just let us know what to bring & if we should bring the kids or not....

I am shocked that is it time again...This month FLEW BY FASSSTTT!

What do we need to bring??? Bryan, where are you ???? I can't believe the meeting is next weekend already. Let us know what we can bring to help out.

well I figured we could do hotdogs, So just give me head counts on everyone coming and ill get hot dogs and buns. if people could volunteer chips and drinks that would be cool.
Let me know how many of you will be bringing kids, so I can decide if we need to do a hayride or not. (tucker can come to brandon)
If people want to show up around 2:00. I will have stuff for everyone to do for awhile then we can cook our hotdogs for early dinner. (around a campfire)
Ive got several frags for sale and will have some to give away in drawings.

I guess it's only fair that if we parents of crumb snatchers get to bring our children that brandon gets to bring his butt sniffing off-spring!!!

Back