On a mission in MA

CrabbyAbby

Reefing newb
Hi everyone,
My name is Deb and I've arrived here in the hope of finding a home for what I believe is a 3 striped damsel whose owner is threatening to flush it. He's offered to give it to me, and I told him I'd accept but as someone not in the salt water hobby I'm not equipped nor knowledgable in reef tanks to provide it a decent home. I just want to spare the fish.

Just wanted to introduce myself before heading over to the proper forum. I'm in North Eastern Mass near the NH line if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Deb

Thanks for the welcome and the reef leads.

David, I'm into land hermits and I admin for an LHC community. Presently I've got a 20g, 29 and a 72 with hermits from gumball to baseball sized.

hi i am new hear to and i have a 55gallon saltwater tank and i am in mass to i dont no what part ur in but in auburn ma there is a place called Krystal clear aquatics and they specialize in saltwater fish and corals and if u give them a sick fish they have a "hospital" were they put in sick fish they will give it medication till it gets better or dies and if it gets better they will sell it or give it back to u

Back