On the Edge Fish

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
I'm looking to order the rock for my 50 gallon restart. The stock list includes 2 lionfish, dwarf angel, maroon clowns, and maybe a Christmas wrasse. I am going to be trialing some coral frags from my other tanks on the off chance that the angel will leave them alone. If it does, great, and if it doesn't, I'm really not out that much.

So my question comes in here. Would it be worth the time and money to order LR from TBS or should I just invest in some decent dry rock? If my stock list was entirely reef-safe, there would be no question, but since I'm doing an "on the edge" tank that could go either way, I'm really undecided......

The majority of the hitch hikers on TBS rock are going to be sponges, gorgonians and corals, all fair game for angels. The price from TBS is still really good, and I would take the risk, just because there's a good chance that the angel won't touch them.

+1 Biff...plus, you may get a super cool hitch hiker that you'll be happy that you got for free, and could be beneficial to the tank.

Back