Options and opinions

We all im a noob to this so, that said. I have 46g tank only fish i have now is a green madarian. He is eating frozen brine....he actually comes right to the eye dropper to get the food. The only other "moving" things i have are a emeral crab, 2 hermits and 3 turbos, and about 12 stomota snails that came as hitchers on my LR:D...Now that i got rid of my devil damsel what do you suggest for a new fish? I want something that wont mess with my mandarian and wont pick at any of my nice corals.

What about a goby or a blenny? Some firefish? Some people love clowns -- some people hate them. Clowns would be okay. Most reef safe wrasses would also do well in a 46.

See if you can get the Mandarin to eat frozen mysis. It's way more nutritious. Brine is like eating popcorn all the time. ;)

Indeed it does.....well till i get my canopy that my friend is building.....who knows when thats going to be...i did read some of the above fish mentioned do like to jump outa tanks.

I like the look of him but i need something tomorrow....i might get the yellow watchman and 1 or 2 firefish.....ugh stupid damsel....wish i never got him

Back