overflow g.p.h

Yote,I think if you push the air line tubing up the U-tube you would have to find a way to secure it.Maybe silicone will hold it in place.Fortunately for me,my overflow has an attachment to hold the airline tubing in place so the flow doesn't push the tube back out.For you,I believe the best way is to drill a small hole at the top of the U-tube,insert tubing and silicone it.

On the float valve thing,why not a auto-top unit to keep the water level/evaporation from getting low in the sump instead of a valve to shut off the pump.I think the price is about the same.

I been thinking about that to Reef.Right now i'm just running ideas around.I still gotta come up with a cabinet,so I can get my sump under something and not so exposed.To many things can happen with kids in the house.But I want to set up an auto-top off.
Plus I want add a fuge thats seperate from the sump.I would like to find a 20 or 30 gal tanks thats been drilled for that though.Kinda go with a reverse over-flow system.Pump water from the sump up to the fuge,then over flow back into the sump.
Just something to play around with.

yote, you should be able to find something at a hardware store that would work. like a plastic barb fitting with a pipe thread on the other end. i know they make them pretty small in brass. i'm not sure about plastic.

i know of one thing that might work. go to your'e local oreilly's auto part store. and look for the one man brake bleeder kit. i think it's only like 5 bucks. they have a lot of little plastic fittings that you might be able to rig up.

Now I know you got redneck blood in you Fish,lol.
Thanks for the idea,I hadnt thought of that.So guess im headed to the parts store tomorrow after work.
Then I'll have to order an aqua-lifter,Yeah I see a divorce a coming.

lol, i know what you mean. everytime i head off to the lfs i wonder if my wife is going to be here when i get back. hope your'e rigg'in works out for you

I got myself a brake bleeder kit Fish.There are a couple of pieces I think I can use.Im gonna pick up another U-tube from the store one evening this week and see if I can rig something up.

Back