Parts for SEIO 1100 please help!!!

mng777777

Shark Wrangler Wannabe
I have two SEIO 1100's that I am planning to implement into my new build but they came without mounts. Does anyone have one that is broken or not being used that they are willing to give me for parts? Thanks,

unfortunately, I am missing the piece that connects the mount to the pump... The LFS had the mounts, similar to what you posted, but they couldn't get the connecting piece. I am hoping that I will find someone who has an old one lying around that they are willing to donate that missing piece from. Otherwise I guess it's back to the drawing board.

I actually just got word from a local reefer that he thinks he has the parts so I will wait to hear from him and then go from there.

I am still waiting to hear from the guy here. I am going to wait another day or two and then I'll send him a pm reminder if I don't hear from him. I don't want to be a PITA since he's doing me a favor.

Justin. I was at my LFS the other day. Trying to figure out what part you needed I pulled a new pump out of the box. The only thing in the box was the pump, and 2 dofferent hanging attachments. One was a screw on, the other a magnet. Are you sure the links I sent earlier will not mork? I know if you pull the bottom portion off the pump you slide the attachment into the grooves on the back of the pump motor. Unless you have a much older one whose design was changed?

The magnet mounts attach to the screw on part so that you have the adjustability of the ball and socket pieces. I am missing the socket half of the ball and socket. The only grooves I have are on the top of the pump which would force me to mount it to the back glass in a fixed position.

YAY!!! I just got word from a local reefer that he thinks he has the part I am missing. I will be getting with him soon to pick it up if it fits.... Pray that it fits!

If the person you mentioned doesn't have the part, I think that I do. Send me a PM if you still need it and I'll send you a pic of what I have.

Back