Photos suck need help.

Ok, so you are saying that they are good when you take the shot? You are putting them on your computer before you put them here, do they look good on your computer screen?

catherine

What size images are you shooting? this sounds like a software problem! YEAH, we can work that out, can you email me the file?

Catherine

Your camera screen is like 2" big.
Of course they look good.
Looking at them at 100% on your computer, in a photo app (not after uploading to a website like photobucket) is the only way to tell how they truly look.

So if they look good there, then we can help you with correctly downsizing and saving for web.

Well, sometimes you can fix some problems by upping contrast and pulling out noise. I got it a little better but still not what you are looking for. Dennis and dustin are right, you just don't have the info there to start with. After resizing and playing with it, this is what I came up with:
RyanGedited.jpg

I've had kids with software issues that made their shots look like crap when their image was actually taken properly. I was hoping that was your problem. My next advice is to take a whole bunch of photos changing it a little each time (try backing up, changing the angle, more light, less light, more light close, less light far...). When you upload them can you get a good shot?

Thanks Catherine, that is a pretty accurate representation of what the coral looks like to the eye. Need to practice practice practice.

Back