Picture of the day.

Love the Yellow Tang.

This is a random jug at a restaurant in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Just returned home Sunday last.

PlayaDelCarmen010.jpg

at first look i thought it was a black sun coral

Tube Coral, Black

IMG_0713.jpg

Cute picture of one of my seahorses watching another seahorse (not in the picture), who is the only one not in the grass, as if to say "hey you, come join us" hehehehe ^^ I read way too much into my pets :P

My best friend who lived with me this summer and helped take care of my tank.

Must be good dope. Good camera and lens. Subject = meh. Sorry, just being honest, Denver. I'm not one to suckle a mod. Constructive crit all the way. What was your focal point on photo #1? The tips of her hair? #2 is focused. Nice bubble. Her nose is beautiful. There are a ton of celebs who'd go plastic for that lovely arch. You caught it perfectly.

I mean that with all respect 'lil. Just typing what Imma thinkin'

Cyn, love the horses. What grass do you have planted?

Last edited:
Must be good dope. Good camera and lens. Subject = meh. Sorry, just being honest, Denver. I'm not one to suckle a mod. Constructive crit all the way. What was your focal point on photo #1? The tips of her hair? #2 is focused. Nice bubble. Her nose is beautiful. There are a ton of celebs who'd go plastic for that lovely arch. You caught it perfectly.

If you had any amount of respect you would realize that this site and this thread is not about commenting on how people look or how well they can take a photo. This thread is simply to share photos we have taken and are proud of.

Your derogatory comments on how someone looks are not welcome here, and you will not be warned again.

Also, the only people who say "im not one to suckle a mod" are the ones who are out to get the mods. Im not a mod because i take good photos, im a mod because i can take the time to answer newbie questions and i try and uphold the high standards of responsible reefing. If this really isnt your agenda, then you have a lot of photos awaiting comments.

It is! I promise!

Its not one of the super colorful ones, but this one does best in captivity because its mostly photosynthetic

Here is a slightly better picture of it
DSC_0035-6.jpg

hehe yeah i was just messing with ya i googled gorg and it gave me a pic of the one i posted lol also saw some huge speciments of em O.O wow they can get HUGE

Get over yourself.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously:grumble:

Sorry, had a really bad day yesterday. Was trying to give a constructive critique, but it came off pretty harsh. Sorry about that lil'.

First birthday?? I love that tradition. I am surprised there is anything left on the plate at all.

PlayaDelCarmen002.jpg

Jellyfish Lantern.

Last edited:
Back