Picture of the day.

little_fish, i want that gorg!

New pic of the little one...

6045693593_1c78ebeef6_o.jpg

I do have liverock that did have hitch-hikers on it - but the liverock pulls its weight. I looked over it during the cycle and removed anything I thought could be dangerous and dosed it with panacur to remove any hydroids that might be on it.

With the plants, my motivation isn't with hitch-hikers, but I know with a lot of dwarf owners, that's the main goal. Personally - I can't keep plants alive, they start rotting or spreading and cause a huge mess. The only one I keep is the curly macroalgea because it stays in one place and it doesn't die like the other stuff does. My main concern is the water quality at this point. I do think plants are very good for the health of the seahorses though. They live in plants in their natural environment and their food lives in the plants - I think having -some- macro-algae is good, and I think if I took the curly stuff away, it would probably be a bad thing for my tank.

woah awesome! It's even ok in salt water?! :O that's amazing.
Yes, I bought it specifically to take diving with me :) My last one I loved. It had only one flaw....me. I forgot to close the battery hatch all the way and apparently its only waterproof as long as you close everything tight.....:oops:

Back