Picture of the day.

I have been super busy lately with work, and have not made a single ball game until this past Wednesday. It was a day game in Oakland. My Los Angeles Angels were in town, so I said, WTF, let's go to the game today. Got tickets in the second row behind the Angels dugout for Aiden (my 4 year old) and me. This is what he saw.

Angels right fielder Torii Hunter signing before the game.
torii091411.jpg

A ball one of the team trainers gave him during the game.
aidenball091411.jpg

The 2 of us watching the game.
boysatgame091411.jpg

And last, but the most awesome part. A pic of the game used bat he was handed by Angels center fielder Peter Bourjos as he was leaving the dug out for the club house.
aidenbat091411.jpg

Needless to say, this was the best game that either of us had ever been to :bounce:

Last Saturday I went to 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom. My first stop was a swim with the Dolphins. In the pool with us that day were 4 Dolphins, the oldest being Terri, a 51 year old female. The one you see me with is Sadie, she is 17 years old, and born here at the park. The other two were Maddie, and Maverick, Terri's offspring born at the park.

We left the park at 10pm that night, having had a great time. I walked by the pool were my new friends were and talked to them, and said my good nights, vowing to be back again soon. I learned a couple days ago, that Terri passed away that night after the park had closed. She lived a life full of enjoyment, and brought enjoyment to countless visitors. She exceeded a normal Dolphin lifespan by 26 years :Cheers:

RIP Terri :heartpump

SixFlagsPhoto_03.jpg

SixFlagsPhoto_05.jpg

I have not posted on here for a while but I wanted to share some pictures from my tank. I got a new camera in June and have been learning how to use it.

Here is my new white mushroom that pop up two days ago:
IMG_2190-1.jpg

Here is my new baby starfish that came out of hiding

IMG_2150.jpg

Here is just a nice shot of my mushrooms

IMG_0857.jpg

Back