Picture of the day.

I had an interesting encounter yesterday

575878_10150721396638073_541353072_9647849_1458656184_n.jpg

What was really funny about the whole thing is that i couldnt see the bear at all and I thought my dad was kidding because he is normally the worlds most evil practical joker. It wasnt until i got out of the tree could i see he wasnt actually kidding.

Not really, a bear will leave you alone if you leave them alone and dont get between them and their babies. They arent active hunters that way.

Bears are amazing beasts I feel to many times people react the wrong way when they enter populated areas. To me there are no situations that call for a bear to be killed. Many times its a female looking for her cubs or protecting her cubs. Then there are the folks that know they live in a area that has bears. Yet they do nothing to safe guard them selfs. Such as not having bird feeders near the home or bear proof garbage cans. We all have to remember that we share this planet with these animals and many others large and small.

I rescued a dog several years ago. This is what she looked like when i brought her home. It was a very sad story.

I got her back to health had her updated on shots and she was spayed. My boyfriend at the time lived right up the road from me and when i broke up with him his family killed her but i couldnt prove it. RIP little Sadie. I miss you even to this day. :<

s2.jpg

Back