planning tank

Picasso,

You gave good advice. Don't let it bother you. Toolman could not have picked a better name for himself. He's definitely a tool. There's no doubt in my mind that he threw that trigger in with those horses.

Picasso,

You gave good advice. Don't let it bother you. Toolman could not have picked a better name for himself. He's definitely a tool. There's no doubt in my mind that he threw that trigger in with those horses.

Yea that's right and after a dinner they filled up on the corals and now it looks like they are playing with the finger leather. BTW there are 3 triggers in the 28 gal tank I had to take the skimmer out to make room for the guppies......And you are calling me a tool :trampolin:bounce:

OK, everyone relax here! Toolman you need to rethink things (slow down) and for all the other comments...worry about your own tanks! Giving advice is one thing but to bash someone who is trying out a new (expensive) hobby is another. To quote Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" ... hopefully! Just thought I would add my
:twocents: and I'm sure they are lining up around the block to flame me...:shock:

Back