red mangrove

randy912

Iraq & BACK !!!!!
hi, i just recently came across 36 red mangrove plants i need help with them, i have so far maixed a 1/2 mix of salt water "meaning 5 gallons 2.5 scoops salt" left them in it with no light for 24 hrs then put them into my refugium with a generic freshwater light system on it, i need to sell most of them but i plan on keeping a couple whats the best setup for them, reefmud? ls/lr? etc etc please help thanks alot, thanks have a great day enjoy your reef/fish/critters/etc....

Welcome to the site.
I dont know anything about mangroves,except their supposed to be good for a refugium.But I'm somebody here can help you out.

thanks people, nice to see people are out there, just no red mangrove growers ..... lol yet..... referpj if you email me i can send you pics, my pics are way too big to upload on here :-( not sure how to shrink them

Last edited:
Just double click the pic to enlarge it.Then right click the address bar,click copy.
Then in your post,just right click again,then click paste.
I think thats how it works.

thats per picture i just wanted all to be able to acess all the folder in it im uploading pics now but i recently got a new toy...... 10.1 mp digital camera and it takes 13x11 pics so the pics are huge files.....

Back