Right Now! Bacteria

Interesting...is about all I can say.

Stored correctly has an 5 year shelf life
So...live bacteria can live 5 yrs in an airtight container? I'm not a biologist, so maybe it's possible.

Bio-resistant to Killer Copper and 7 other heavy metals, Dosages of Methylene Blue and Malachite Green will not kill Right Now!
Wow....and this is something living?

Consumes Phosphates
:shock: I would love an indepth explanation of that. Many things can consume phosphate, but is it consumed an any measurable quantity?

Allows you to set up your tank or pond in One Day! No longer must you wait 4 to 6 weeks to cycle your tank.
:bowdown: The miracle potion! Wooooohoooooo :^: lol

The quickest, cheapest way to get a big drop in nitrates is to put a bug bunch of chaeto in a fuge with a strong plant light. Good skimmers will do this also but they are not cheap.

You will have a crazy ball of chaeto in your fuge with any significant nitrates along with a good 6500K flourescent light. Hell, even a incandescent bulb will work, just not as well. Way better nitrate eater than anything that comes in a bottle for $9.95 (or whatever that stuff costs :) )

I got a ziplock bag of chaeto on Ebay for $5. Now I just give it away whenever anyone in my area needs some.
I may need to hit you up for some if mine doesn't rebound. I bought the same $5 bag on ebay and it grew quite a bit at first. Then it seemed to slow and then I noticed it was getting smaller. I realized my turbo was munching away so I pulled him out and threw him into my display. Since then it hasn't gotten any better. Do Astreas or hermits eat chaeto? any other ideas as to why mine isn't growing like crazy? My fuge is relativley low flow (10gl tank / flow = 100 gph). is that the problem?

Low flow is not a problem -- I've got hardly any flow in my fuge. If you don't have a lot of nutrients in your tank, your macroalgae won't grow (there is nothing to "feed" it).

Back