RIP Daisy :(

Sharkie

The Damsel Defender
I am so upset/pissed off!!

I woke up today to find Daisy (the female of my mated clown pair Daisy and Duke) completely GUTTED this morning :grumble: :bye2: i have no clue what got her but she was swimming around fine last night with her other half...

now poor Duke is swimming around where i found her body looking for her :(

if I go get him a baby clownfish will he be okay? I don't know if they die of loneliness (he looks pretty sad right now) or if he will just attack a smaller clown...

:( i wish i knew what got her, the eels have been moved back outta the tank so i know it wasn't them.... :grumble: poor Daisy... RIP.

Sorry about your loss. If you do decide to replace the clown get one that's smaller. It's a 50 50 chance if they'll hook up.

Sorry to hear about your loss, if you do decide to get another one, get a much bigger one or a much smaller one.

well i went today and got a small tiny one, hes about 1 inch long.. Duke tries to get it to swim with him but the new lil guy likes the corner too much... i'll give him some time but duke protects him from the damsel :) lol...

i picked up some new corals too... oops!

I had one of my clown pair end up on the floor after being together for about 8 months. Added a smaller one, and they have been inseparable for the past year.

Good Luck....i'm sure it will work out.

Back