RO Unit (Without DI)

K i just got it today but now when i see it , it huge! :shock: and my dad is scare to drill any holes since we live in a apartment, is there any way you can install a Ro Unit without drilling? :/ :-? and plus i dont have the tank (Water Holding Tank *Not Fish Tank*) either and i have a garbage deposer right until my sink , repeat "RIGHT" under the sink , for the drain but it goe to that first THEN the drain pipe and if you still dont know tell me and i will post pictures for better clues and here the Ro Unit i buy and it is not a Bulf Reef one

Link: P U R E W A T E R C L U B then >Weekly Sales (9) then >Reef 5st 100GPD Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filters#ROH-5-100

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:chair:

maybe someone else know a cheaper place to get them. If you save up $25 you can get what you need to work it.

Last edited:
You will either have to buy the faucet adapter or drill holes in your plumbing. It only takes two holes, and you can drill them in parts that are cheap and easy to replace when you move out.

and plus do you have to drill? becuase for both of the connector thingy aka waste water and incoming water they both have a Pointy end in them so do i just twist that to make a hole?

Back