Ryans Reef

The real bitch of my dissatisfaction with my tank is that it has lead to an overall funk over many other parts of my life, so Im hoping things really are coming around.

I think we can all relate to that.
I know when I had the dino outbreak I was ready to trash my whole tank and just bury myself in work and hunting.
I was in an ill mood for a WHILE.I'd walk by the tank and not even look at it.The wife and kids wouldnt hardly even come around me for fear I'd blow a gasket at the slightest lil thing.
Guess what I'm sayin,is we all go through it.And when we settle back down,we actually make things better than they was before.

My blue millipora and sweet green branching hydnophora RTNed today while I was at work, AWESOME! I hate SPS! Fortunately Im down to six measely pieces so I dont need to worry about it for very much longer. These ones really bothered me as my specs are PERFECT and these were the two healthiest piece that I had.

I am sorry for you Ryan. I can tell you are heartbroken, especially because you just lost so much a couple of days ago. Hang in there. I hope your last six make it and that you are able to once again enjoy your tank without the frustrating setbacks that you are going through now.

I swear stuff goes on in our tanks that no one even knows about. Its funny how the way my tank looks, usually reflects the mind set im in at that point in my life. I have to say that since my dog died, that time has went into my tank.

dude im really sorry. now what you should do is move you naso into the aquapod nano you aquired. a fellow new member of this forum strongly suggested it and guranteed success!

So I got a sweet unexpected Safety Bonus today at work and it happened to be a $100 American Express go anywhere gift card. Luckily for me I was only a couple miles away from my favorite LFS. Here is what I got.

Nice ten headed torch, the long thin variety. Five of the heads are in the process of splitting too. Very happy with it.

TankPics001-6.jpg

Thanks Game! Im going to work on the first one a little more I think and maybe give it a shot.

For all of you who are looking for great editing software check out Photoshop Lightroom! Thanks to the two fellas that introduced me to it, you know who you be!

Back