Ryans Reef

You are right and truthfully I wouldnt ever hurt my salty friends. I actually was planning to buy a niger pretty soon. I have always really liked triggers!

nigers are pretty awesome. relatively calm and reefsafe and not mean..... unless RyanG bought one. He would buy one that would bite his fingers off!

So I went on a bit of a shopping spree today. Here are some photos, the white balance is messed up on a couple....

Left
tankpics001-8.jpg

Right
tankpics002-7.jpg

Hairy Acro Green with Purple tips(an ORA lineage frag I think)
tankpics003-6.jpg

Hairy Green Mille(with crappy white balance)
tankpics004-2-1.jpg

Six or Eight Heads of Dark Green Torch branching with white tips
tankpics006-3.jpg

Tableing Green Acro with Blue Tips(also random hitchhiker)
tankpics007-4.jpg

Thanks Alex! Everything looks great today, I woke up to having a giant turbo snail when the table was it knocked the rock and coral over...freaking bulldozers!

Yeah on the left side their is a toadstool on the right is where the new torch is...for now. I need to come up with a mounting system, it has really long stems.

I want to get rid of my Turbos but I hate to just throw them out. They are a PITA.

Is it wrong to purposely flip them over for crab food? Plus, at night I pull out my flashlight and there are literally HUNDREDS of small, baby ones over EVERYTHING! So I figure it's population control.

Ryan - can you place the torch, carefully, between some rock?

Wow Ryan. The tank looks freaking awesome! :bowdown:

I used to hate turbos, but I started buying small ones since I have small tanks. Now I'm like Ryan - sort of a necessary evil that I'm willing to put up with. They do eat a lot.

Back